Diese Website verwendet Cookies, damit wir dir die bestmögliche Benutzererfahrung bieten können. Cookie-Informationen werden in deinem Browser gespeichert und führen Funktionen aus, wie das Wiedererkennen von dir, wenn du auf unsere Website zurückkehrst, und hilft unserem Team zu verstehen, welche Abschnitte der Website für dich am interessantesten und nützlichsten sind.
PROJECT-E is a German NGO, whose objective is to empower young women from destitute social backgrounds by offering a high quality and practice oriented vocational education in order to ensure proper trainees of the Hospitality Institute, PROJECT-E is in need of a qualified C-Level trainer.
The C-level Trainer tasks include the following:
· Teach and train PEHI students according to the curriculum.
· Preparing Teaching ,Training and Learning Materials;
· Assisting trainees on keeping the training workshop in hygienic and safe manner according to TVET standard.
· evaluate the students’ Performance and prepare them for the national COC exams;
· Organizing guest lecturers;
· Assisting the Academic coordinator in other relevant tasks and activities
· Level 4 certificate from accredited TVET institute
· COC level1 up to level 4 in the field of hotel management
· Minimum 2 years relevant working experience in education,
· Minimum of 2 years relevant working experience in the hotel industry
· Training Methodology Certified,
· Fluency in English
Application of potential candidates should include Curriculum Vitae, motivational letter and one recommendation from a previous employer sent to email@example.com. Or +251 11 260 094. All documents have to be written in English or officially translated into an English version.
Please send your recent resume within 10 days from the date of advertisement.
The PROJECT-E team consists of about twenty students and young professionals living and working all over Europe and North America. Together, they are managing the European organisation, as well as coordinating and discussing the development of the project in weekly calls. Most importantly, they all work voluntarily.
Team Europe supports the PROJECT-E Hospitality Institute in Addis Ababa, the capital of Ethiopia, where 100 young women from destitute social backgrounds get the yearly chance to pursue a vocational training program in hotel operations. Furthermore, they receive social and financial support. Fourteen local staff members and several international and local volunteers run the project and its daily operations under the supervision of a project manager and a country representative.