Diese Website verwendet Cookies, damit wir dir die bestmögliche Benutzererfahrung bieten können. Cookie-Informationen werden in deinem Browser gespeichert und führen Funktionen aus, wie das Wiedererkennen von dir, wenn du auf unsere Website zurückkehrst, und hilft unserem Team zu verstehen, welche Abschnitte der Website für dich am interessantesten und nützlichsten sind.
PROJECT-E is seeking highly motivated students, recent graduates, and young professionals who are interested in contributing to an NGO focused on women’s empowerment through education. Social Media Volunteers work remotely from the location of their choosing as part of PROJECT-E Team International’s Public Relations department.
- Social media management, including channels such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Managing weekly Social Media Content Calendar
- Launching social media campaigns, engaging with our online audience and publishing content regularly (photos, videos, stories)
- Creation and editing of PR materials (such as the annual report, flyers, and website content) before they are made public
- Content research as well as writing, proofreading, and translating social media captions, blog articles, newsletters etc.
- Liaising and working with other members for cross-department collaboration (including Team Ethiopia)
- A proactive and independent work style, strong communication skills, the ability to collaborate with an international team spread across the world
- Personal alignment with PROJECT-E’s mission and values
- Interest in long-term engagement with PROJECT-E and the ability to commit 5-10 hours per week
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Advanced knowledge of the English language
- Experience in the NGO sector, public relations, and/or communications (desired, but not required)
- An opportunity to develop professional skills and practical experience in an international non-governmental organization
- The possibility of making a substantial difference in the lives of 40 young women per year
- The option to volunteer on-site at the hospitality institute in Addis Ababa after getting to know the organization as a web-based volunteer, as well as the possibility of becoming a department head or part of the management board as you grow with the organization
- Bi-annual strategy weekends to connect with other like-minded professionals
To apply for this opening, please click on the "Apply now" button on the right, attach your CV, and complete all of the required fields. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: January 15, 2023
By submitting an application for any of PROJECT-E's opportunities, you consent to PROJECT-E using the information you provide therein (i.e., your CV, contact details, and application responses) to assess your application and communicate with you accordingly.
PROJECT-E values diversity and encourages applications from all genders, nationalities, backgrounds, and sections of the community.
PROJECT-E Team International Public Relations Department