Diese Website verwendet Cookies, damit wir dir die bestmögliche Benutzererfahrung bieten können. Cookie-Informationen werden in deinem Browser gespeichert und führen Funktionen aus, wie das Wiedererkennen von dir, wenn du auf unsere Website zurückkehrst, und hilft unserem Team zu verstehen, welche Abschnitte der Website für dich am interessantesten und nützlichsten sind.
PROJECT-E is looking for highly motivated students who are interested in the fields of NGOs, women empowerment and education, to support PROJECT-E Team Europe on a web-based bases.
· As a member of Team Europe you will join the Talent Management department and be involved in all aspects of the recruitment process of PROJECT-E
· Support in the recruitment process of new volunteers
· Designing and publishing announcement for new position
· Searching and managing recruitment channels
· Participating in interviews and providing feedback
· Communicating with applicants, potential volunteers and PROJECT-E members
· Coordinating with other departments and Team Addis on Talent Management relevant tasks
· Willingness to work on a voluntary basis
· High motivation with interest in a long-run involvement
· Interest in human recourses and talent management
· Ability to work independently with an organized and structured attitude
· Experience in a leadership position and willingness to take on a leadership function in the future
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
· Advanced knowledge of the English language
· Workload: approximately 5-10 hours per week
· A high level of responsibility and independence
· The possibility of making a substantial difference in the life of 100 women per year and the opportunity to give our project your personal touch
· An inspiring work atmosphere in a young and motivated team
· Practical experience in an international non-governmental organisation and all Talent Management related operations
· The option of taking over the Department Head position and going to Addis Ababa to work for the project on the ground
· Bi-annual meet up opportunities and a chance to connect with other like-minded professionals
To apply for this opening, please go to the Apply-Now-Button and follow the application process. In your cover letter, please indicate your motivation to volunteer and what you can contribute to PROJECT-E and your available start date. If you have any questions about this opportunity, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
By applying for any of PROJECT-E opportunities, you allow PROJECT-E to process your information, including your name, email address, any information in your CV and cover letter and any given information to be able to assess your application and communicate with you accordingly.
The PROJECT-E team consists of about twenty students and young professionals living and working all over Europe. Together, they are managing the European organisation, as well as coordinating and discussing the development of the project in weekly calls. Most importantly, they all work voluntarily.
Team Europe supports the PROJECT-E Hospitality Institute in Addis Ababa, the capital of Ethiopia, where 100 young women from destitute social backgrounds get the yearly chance to pursue a vocational training program in hotel operations. Furthermore, they receive social and financial support. Fourteen local staff members and several international and local volunteers run the project and its daily operations under the supervision of a project manager and a country representative.