PROJECT-E is seeking highly motivated students, recent graduates, and young professionals who are interested in contributing to an NGO focused on women’s empowerment through education. Web-based Talent Management volunteers work remotely from the location of their choice as part of PROJECT-E Team International’s Talent Management department. The Talent Management department is seeking a driven and tenacious individual to oversee our Corporate Volunteering Program.
Our Corporate Volunteering Program is essential to our wider fundraising strategy, as it develops important relationships which lead to long-term support in the future. Corporate Volunteer programs provide an opportunity for skill exchange whilst working with for-profit organisations that share similar values. The role will require a highly driven individual to develop and coordinate volunteer programmes with a wide range of corporations.
- Research and approach potential for-profit organisations with similar ethos to PROJECT-E to identify opportunities for work-based volunteering.
- Successfully place volunteers with suitable skills into applicable organisations.
- Research and draft corporate volunteering policies and procedures.
- Participation and creation of networking activities.
- Co-ordination of workplace and corporate volunteering programs.
- Experience in stakeholder engagement.
- Managing relationships with commercial organisations.
- Knowledge of governance concerning commercial contracts (Desirable)
- Strong and meticulous research skills.
- The ability to influence and persuade.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Comfortable working independently with the ability to collaborate with an International Team.
- Interest in a long-term commitment to PROJECT-E with the ability to commit 5-10 hours per week.
- Experience of working in the INGO Sector but not essential.
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
- German Speaker.
- An opportunity to develop professional skills and practical experience in an international non-governmental organization.
- The possibility of making a substantial difference in the lives of 90 young women per year.
- Access to Project-E Learning Academy, a variety of high-quality professional courses.
- The option to volunteer on-site at the hospitality institute in Addis Ababa after getting to know the organization as a web-based volunteer, as well as the possibility of becoming a department head or part of the management board as you grow with the organization
- Bi-annual strategy weekends to connect with other like-minded professionals.
To apply for this opening, please click on the "Apply now" button on the right, attach your CV, and complete all of the required fields. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
PROJECT-E values diversity and encourages applications from all genders, nationalities, backgrounds, and sections of the community.
By submitting an application for any of PROJECT-E's opportunities, you consent to PROJECT-E using the information you provide therein (i.e., your CV, contact details, and application responses) to assess your application and communicate with you accordingly.
PROJECT-E Team International Talent Management Department