PROJECT-E is looking for highly motivated students who are interested in the fields of NGOs, women empowerment and education, to support PE Team International on a web-based bases.
- As a member of PE Team International, you will join the Fundraising department of PROJECT-E
- Support the research for suitable foundations and donor schemes
- Create new private donation strategies or organize fundraising events
- Write applications for suitable donors
- Communicate with donors and support in writing progress reports
- Coordinate with other departments and PE Team Ethiopia on Fundraising relevant tasks
- Willingness to work on a voluntary basis
- High motivation with interest in a long-run involvement
- Interest in fundraising
- Ability to work independently with an organized and structured attitude
- High level of communicative competence
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Advanced knowledge of the English language
- Workload: approximately 5-10 hours per week
- A high level of responsibility and independence
- The possibility of making a substantial difference in the life of 100 women per year and the opportunity to give our project your personal touch
- An inspiring work atmosphere in a young and motivated team
- Practical experience in an international non-governmental organisation and all Fundraising related operations
- The option of taking over the Department Head position and going to Addis Ababa to work for the project on the ground
- Bi-annual meet up opportunities and a chance to connect with other like-minded professionals
To apply for this opening, please go to the Apply-Now-Button and follow the application process. In your cover letter, please indicate your motivation to volunteer and what you can contribute to PROJECT-E and your available start date. If you have any questions about this opportunity, please email: email@example.com.
By applying for any of PROJECT-E opportunities, you allow PROJECT-E to process your information, including your name, email address, any information in your CV and cover letter and any given information to be able to assess your application and communicate with you accordingly.
The PROJECT-E team consists of about twenty students and young professionals living and working all over Europe. Together, they are managing the European organisation, as well as coordinating and discussing the development of the project in weekly calls. Most importantly, they all work voluntarily.
PE Team International supports the PROJECT-E Hospitality Institute in Addis Ababa, the capital of Ethiopia, where 100 young women from destitute social backgrounds get the yearly chance to pursue a vocational training program in hotel operations. Furthermore, they receive social and financial support. Fourteen local staff members and several international and local volunteers run the project and its daily operations under the supervision of a project manager and a country representative.