We are an INGO focusing on women’s empowerment through education.
We want to make an impact – a lasting one. Empowering Ethiopian women through education doesn’t only help those individuals but the entire society. Higher education is the key to economic development and ultimately is used to escape from poverty – that is what we are dedicating ourselves to!
We are seeking motivated students or professionals who are interested in bringing their time and skills to support our mission: making a substantial difference in the life of 100 women per year, and the opportunity to give our project your personal touch.
As members of the Fundraising department, our main goal is to ensure the financial stability of the PROJECT-E Hospitality Institute (PEHI) in Addis Ababa. For this, you can contribute to our main areas of focus:
- Research and application to suitable foundations and donor schemes
- Develop our Corporate Strategy and establish lasting partnerships with companies
- Organize crowdfunding donation strategies and fundraising events
- Contribute to cross-team punctual projects
- Suggest your ideas to make the journey more meaningful
- You’re fluent in German with good writing skills (C1-C2 level), as well as strong English skills (C1 level)
- You have strong communication skills, with the confidence to talk to people over the phone or approach contacts via email/LinkedIn
- You are interested in gaining knowledge in the NGO sector
- You define yourself as proactive, reliable and a team player
- You can commit to a mid and/or long-term engagement (4-6 months)
- We need your support for approximately 5-8 hours per week
- The ability to collaborate with diverse individuals spread across the globe
- Learn a lot from in an inspiring work atmosphere
- Practical experience in an NGO that can help you in your professional life
- The option of going to Addis Ababa and working for the project on the ground
- Events and (remote) meet up opportunities to connect with other like-minded professionals
- Have fun and you might even get new friends!
Awesome! Please click on the "Apply now" button on the right, attach your CV with all the required fields. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By applying for any of PROJECT-E opportunities, you allow PROJECT-E to process your information, including your name, email address, any information in your CV and cover letter and any given information to be able to assess your application and communicate with you accordingly.