PROJECT-E is seeking highly motivated students, graduates, and professionals who are interested in contributing to an INGO focused on women’s empowerment through education.
We require Web-based Fundraising volunteers to work remotely from the location of their choosing, as part of PROJECT-E Team International’s Fundraising department.
We are Women-focused and Education-dedicated. We are all students and professionals working voluntarily in our free time to empower women through education.
We want to make an impact – a lasting one. Empowering Ethiopian women through education doesn’t only help those individuals but the entire society. Higher education as key to economic development and ultimately the escape from poverty – that is what we have dedicated ourselves to.
On top of our mission, we make sure that while supporting PROJECT-E's mission our volunteers also develop key skills in leadership, project management and determination by being part of a highly motivated, supportive, and dedicated international team.
As a member of Team International you will join the Fundraising Department. Working hand in hand with your team you will:
- Research for suitable foundation and donor schemes.
- Completing and responding to German fundraising applications, as well as proof reading applications in both German and English.
- Organization of private donation strategies and fundraising events.
- Application writing, communication with donors, and drafting of progress reports.
- Coordination with PROJECT-E Team International departments and Team Ethiopia.
- Have fun and learn a lot from your team!
Working as one global team is key to the success of our mission. On top of your Fundraising tasks, we might offer you the opportunity to support other teams in the organisation to achieve specific punctual goals.
- Fluent in German with good writing skills, as well as strong English skills.
- Fundraising/Sales experience.
- Experience in the INGO sector (desired, but not essential).
- A proactive and independent working style.
- Strong communication skills, with the confidence to talk to people over the phone or approach contacts via email/LinkedIn.
- The ability to collaborate with an international team spread across the globe.
- Personal alignment with PROJECT-E’s mission and values.
- An interest in long-term engagement with PROJECT-E and the ability to commit 5-10 hours per week.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Flexible availability (desired, but not essential
- A high level of responsibility and independence.
- The possibility of making a substantial difference in the life of 100 women per year and the opportunity to give our project your personal touch.
- An inspiring work atmosphere in a young and motivated team.
- Practical experience in an international non-governmental organisation.
- The option of going to Addis Ababa and working for the project on the ground.
- Bi-annual meet up opportunities and a chance to connect with other like-minded professionals.
- Bi-annual strategy weekends to connect with other like-minded professionals
To apply for this opening, please click on the "Apply now" button on the right, attach your CV, and complete all the required fields. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
By applying for any of PROJECT-E opportunities, you allow PROJECT-E to process your information, including your name, email address, any information in your CV and cover letter and any given information to be able to assess your application and communicate with you accordingly.