PROJECT-E is seeking highly motivated individuals and professionals who are interested in contributing to an NGO focused on women’s empowerment through education. Real estate consultant volunteers will support PROJECT-E with research and consultation in the current market for a lease of a building object and/or acquisition of land/ building to be used for the project operation in central Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Performing knowledge-based comparative market research to analyze and estimate properties’ value suitable for PROJECT-E.
- Provide consultation on the right price under the best terms and guided by the market trend.
- Identify the needs and financial abilities of PROJECT- E to propose solutions that suit the requirement.
- Advice on the legal requirements and related matters to ensure legal, fair, and honest dealing.
- Knowledge and familiarity of the housing market in central Addis Ababa
- Working experience as a Real Estate Agent or Real Estate Salesperson with license (desired not required)
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Personal alignment with PROJECT-E’s mission and values
- Willing to commit 5-10 hours per week on a voluntary basis
- Advanced knowledge of the English language
- An opportunity to develop professional skills and practical experience in an international NGO
- A high level of responsibility and independence
- The possibility of making a substantial difference in the life of 90 young women per year
- An inspiring work atmosphere in a young and motivated team
To apply for this opening, please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note-This opportunity is also open for registered Real Estate Consulting firms that are willing to contribute to the project.
PROJECT-E values diversity and encourages applications from all genders, nationalities, backgrounds, and sections of the community.
By submitting an application for any of PROJECT-E's opportunities, you consent to PROJECT-E using the information you provide therein (i.e., your CV, contact details, and application responses) to assess your application and communicate with you accordingly.
PROJECT-E Team Ethiopia, project-based consult for Team International