PROJECT-E is seeking highly motivated individuals and professionals who are interested in contributing to an NGO focused on women’s empowerment through education. Real estate consultant volunteers will support PROJECT-E with research and consultation in the current market for a lease of a building object and/or acquisition of land/ building to be used for the project operation in central Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Performing knowledge-based comparative market research to analyze and estimate properties’ value suitable for PROJECT-E.
- Provide consultation on the right price under the best terms and guided by the market trend.
- Identify the needs and financial abilities of PROJECT- E to propose solutions that suit the requirement.
- Advice on the legal requirements and related matters to ensure legal, fair, and honest dealing.
- Knowledge and familiarity of the housing market in central Addis Ababa
- Working experience as a Real Estate Agent or Real Estate Salesperson with license (desired not required)
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Personal alignment with PROJECT-E’s mission and values
- Willing to commit 5-10 hours per week on a voluntary basis
- Advanced knowledge of the English language
- An opportunity to develop professional skills and practical experience in an international NGO
- A high level of responsibility and independence
- The possibility of making a substantial difference in the life of 90 young women per year
- An inspiring work atmosphere in a young and motivated team
To apply for this opening, please click on the "Apply now" button on the right, attach your CV, and complete all of the required fields. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note-This opportunity is also open for registered Real Estate Consulting firms that are willing to contribute to the project.
PROJECT-E values diversity and encourages applications from all genders, nationalities, backgrounds, and sections of the community.
By submitting an application for any of PROJECT-E's opportunities, you consent to PROJECT-E using the information you provide therein (i.e., your CV, contact details, and application responses) to assess your application and communicate with you accordingly.
PROJECT-E Team Ethiopia, project-based consult for Team International