PROJECT-E is looking for highly motivated recent graduates or young professionals who are interested in the fields of NGOs, women empowerment and education, to support its Hospitality Institute in delivering IT /Computer courses.
Responsibilities may include:
- Teaching Information Technology /Computer skills to Hotel Operation Level I & II TVET trainees and short-term Housekeeping service program trainees
- Independently handle the entire teaching cycle - (design, prepare, deliver high-quality lessons)
- Management of classroom through understanding students learning capabilities
- Provide useful guidance in the best uses of computer systems and hardware to staff/students
- Provide first-level troubleshooting support service for machines used by the students /staff
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Technology from a recognized college/ university
- Willingness to work for the duration agreed with full commitment and passion
- Well versed with English language
- Interest in the fields of non-profit work, women empowerment, hospitality operations, development cooperation or start-up businesses
- High level of proactive and independent work style, communication skills, ability to work in a team and willingness to go ‘the extra mile'
- Proven previous teaching experience in the field (desired but not required)
- Experience working at the hospitality institute or colleges with some exposure on TVET program (desired but not required)
- Resident in Addis Ababa
- A high level of responsibility and independence
- The possibility of making a substantial difference in the life of 100 women per year and the opportunity to give our project your personal touch
- An inspiring work atmosphere in a young and motivated team
- Practical experience in an international non-governmental organisation
- Remote bi-annual meet up opportunities with the whole PE team and a chance to connect with other like-minded professionals
- Free lunch and transportation allowance during working days at the Hospitality Institute
- Recommendation letter upon completion of the volunteer work.
How to Apply:
To apply for this opening, please click on the "Apply now" button on the right, attach your CV, and complete all of the required fields. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PROJECT-E values diversity and encourages applications from all genders, nationalities, backgrounds, and sections of the community.
By submitting an application for any of PROJECT-E's opportunities, you consent to PROJECT-E using the information you provide therein (i.e., your CV, contact details, and application responses) to assess your application and communicate with you accordingly.