PROJECT-E is looking for a passionate German-Speaking Content Creator Volunteer to support PROJECT-E Team International with its mission to empower women through education.
We are Young, Women-focused, Education- dedicated
PROJECT-E is an International NGO aimed at supporting and empowering the lives of young Ethiopian women, by providing high-quality education through our vocational training program.
We are divided in two main teams: Team International consists of around 40 web-based volunteers based around the world situated within 5 key departments: Fundraising, Finance, Public Relations, Talent Management, our elected Management Board and project-based volunteers. Team Ethiopia consists of our local staff members based in Addis where our PROJECT-E Hospitality Institute (PEHI) is based and attended by the students we support.
We are all students and young professionals working voluntarily in our free time to empower women through education. We want to make an impact – a lasting one. Empowering Ethiopian women through education doesn’t only help those individuals but the entire society. Higher education as key to economic development and ultimately the escape from poverty – that is what we have dedicated ourselves to.
On top of our mission, we make sure that while supporting PROJECT-E's mission our volunteers also develop key skills in leadership, project management and determination by being part of a highly motivated, supportive and dedicated international team.
As a member of Team International you will join the Public Relations Department. Hand in hand with your team you will:
- Create blog content to engage the PROJECT-E community
- Write, proofread and translate articles in German and in English
- Create and edit impactful material
- Have fun and learn a lot from your team!
Working as one global team is key to the success of our mission. On top of your Content Creator tasks, we might offer you the opportunity to support other teams in the organisation in order to achieve specific punctual goals such as fundraising for example. As well as engaging with our PROJECT-E Consultants on a variety of exciting campaigns.
- Website/ Blog content specific knowledge is a plus
- Willingness to work on a voluntary basis (workload min 5 hours per week)
- Passion for PROJECT-E's mission to empower women through education
- Experience in producing online content
- Proactive and independent work style
- Perfect communication skills both in German and English
- A high level of responsibility and independence
- The possibility of making a substantial difference to the lives of many women throughout the year and the opportunity to give our project your personal touch
- An inspiring work atmosphere in a young and motivated team
- Practical experience in an international non-governmental organisation
- The option of going to Addis Ababa and working for the project on the ground
- Bi-annual meet up opportunities and a chance to connect with other like-minded professionals
To apply for this opening, please click on the "Apply now" button on the right, attach your CV, and complete all of the required fields. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By applying for any of PROJECT-E opportunities, you allow PROJECT-E to process your information, including your name, email address, any information in your CV and cover letter and any given information to be able to assess your application and communicate with you accordingly.