PROJECT-E is seeking highly motivated students, recent graduates, and young professionals who are interested in contributing to an NGO focused on women’s empowerment through education. Web-based Fundraising volunteers work remotely from the location of their choosing as part of PROJECT-E Team International’s Fundraising department.
- Research for suitable foundation and donor schemes
- Organization of private donation strategies and fundraising events
- Application writing, communication with donors, and drafting of progress reports
- Coordination with PROJECT-E Team International departments and Team Ethiopia
- A proactive and independent work style, strong communication skills, the ability to collaborate with an international team spread across the globe - essential
- Demonstrated solid and confident writing skill to support grant applications, sponsorship pitches, campaigns etc... – essential
- Previous experience in fundraising or sales. This should include identifying selling points, thinking strategically about fundraising campaigns, ability to promote events effectively, acquiring sponsors for events, securing donations for fundraising etc... - essential
- Experience in managing relations with corporate fundraising, strategy mapping - desirable
- Personal alignment with PROJECT-E’s mission and values - essential
- Interest in long-term engagement with PROJECT-E and the ability to commit 5-10 hours per week - essential
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications - essential
- Advanced knowledge of the English language- essential
- Experience in the INGO sector -desirable
- Commitment and determination for the project cause and task assigned. essential
- An opportunity to develop professional skills and practical experience in an international non-governmental organization
- The possibility of making a substantial difference in the lives of 90 young women per year
- The option to volunteer on-site at the hospitality institute in Addis Ababa after getting to know the organization as a web-based volunteer, as well as the possibility of becoming a department head or part of the management board as you grow with the organization
- Bi-annual strategy weekends to connect with other like-minded professionals
To apply for this opening, please click on the "Apply now" button on the right, attach your CV, and complete all of the required fields. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PROJECT-E values diversity and encourages applications from all genders, nationalities, backgrounds, and sections of the community.
By submitting an application for any of PROJECT-E's opportunities, you consent to PROJECT-E using the information you provide therein (i.e., your CV, contact details, and application responses) to assess your application and communicate with you accordingly.