PROJECT-E is seeking highly motivated students, recent graduates, and young professionals who are interested in contributing to an NGO focused on women’s empowerment through education. Web-based Graphic Design volunteers work remotely from the location of their choosing as part of PROJECT-E Team International’s Public Relation department.
- Creating visual elements such as original images, icons and illustrations, in line with PROJECT-E’s marketing strategy
- Designing PR material such as flyers for print and digital media
- Developing concepts, graphics, layouts and other design elements for PROJECT -E’s print and digital marketing collateral
- Editing pictures and videos to be used on PROJECT - E online channels
- Knowledge of graphic design tools mainly Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Previous experience in graphic design
- Portfolio demonstrating creativity, design and software skills
- Excellent time management skills, and ability to meet deadlines
- Personal alignment with PROJECT-E’s mission and values
- Interest in long-term engagement with PROJECT-E and the ability to commit 5-10 hours per week
- Advanced knowledge of the English language
- An opportunity to develop professional skills and practical experience in an international non-governmental organization
- The possibility of making a substantial difference in the lives of 90 young women per year
- The option to volunteer on-site at the hospitality institute in Addis Ababa after getting to know the organization as a web-based volunteer, as well as the possibility of becoming a department head or part of the management board as you grow with the organization.
- Bi-annual strategy weekends to connect with other like-minded professionals
To apply for this opening, please click on the "Apply now" button on the right, attach your CV, and complete all of the required fields. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
PROJECT-E values diversity and encourages applications from all genders, nationalities, backgrounds, and sections of the community.
By submitting an application for any of PROJECT-E's opportunities, you consent to PROJECT-E using the information you provide therein (i.e., your CV, contact details, and application responses) to assess your application and communicate with you accordingly.
PROJECT-E Team International Public Relations Department