PROJECT-E is seeking a passionate and diligent Talent Management Coordinator to support PROJECT-E Team International with its mission to empower women through education.
Who we are:
We are Young, Women-focused, Education- dedicated
PROJECT-E is an International NGO aimed at supporting and empowering the lives of young Ethiopian women, by providing high-quality education through our vocational training program.
We are divided into two main teams: Team International consists of around 40 web-based volunteers based around the world situated within 5 key departments: Fundraising, Finance, Public Relations, Talent Management, our elected Management Board, and project-based volunteers. Team Ethiopia consists of our local staff members based in Addis where our PROJECT-E Hospitality Institute (PEHI) is based and attended by the students we support.
We are all students and professionals working voluntarily in our free time to empower women through education. We want to make an impact – a lasting one. Empowering Ethiopian women through education doesn’t only help those individuals but the entire society. Higher education as key to economic development and ultimately the escape from poverty – that is what we have dedicated ourselves to.
On top of our mission, we make sure that while supporting PROJECT-E's mission our volunteers also develop key skills in leadership, project management and determination by being part of a highly motivated supportive, and dedicated international team.
What you will do
Responsibilities may include:
- Drafting and advertising volunteer roles for Team International and Team Ethiopia
- Developing and managing recruitment channels
- Selection and onboarding of new volunteers
- Recruitment support, including application review, candidate communications, interviews, and feedback
- Coordination with volunteer managers from each department in PROJECT-E Team International and Team Ethiopia
- Volunteer engagement, including onboarding, account setup
- Creating and managing corporate relationships for volunteer programs
- Supporting HR processes
- A proactive and independent work style, strong communication skills, the ability to collaborate with an international team spread across the globe
- Personal alignment with PROJECT-E’s mission and values
- Interest in long-term engagement with PROJECT-E and the ability to commit 5-10 hours per week
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Advanced knowledge of the English language
- Experience in the INGO sector, human resources, and/or talent management (desired, but not required)
- Recruitment experience or recruitment administration experience is desired but not essential
- Experience coordinating corporate volunteering programs is desired
- A high level of responsibility and independence
- The possibility of making a substantial difference to the lives of many women throughout the year and the opportunity to give our project your personal touch
- An inspiring work atmosphere in a young and motivated team
- Practical experience in an international non-governmental organization
- The option of going to Addis Ababa and working for the project on the ground
- Bi-annual meet up opportunities and a chance to connect with other like-minded professionals
To apply for this opening, please click on the "Apply now" button on the right, attach your CV, and complete all of the required fields. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PROJECT-E values diversity and encourages applications from all genders, nationalities, backgrounds, and sections of the community.
By submitting an application for any of PROJECT-E's opportunities, you consent to PROJECT-E using the information you provide therein (i.e., your CV, contact details, and application responses) to assess your application and communicate with you accordingly.
PROJECT-E: Team International Talent Management Department