PROJECT-E is seeking highly motivated students, recent graduates, and young professionals who are interested in contributing to an NGO focused on women’s empowerment through education. Web-based Talent Management volunteers work remotely from the location of their choosing as part of PROJECT-E Team International’s Talent Management department.
Responsibilities may include:
- Drafting volunteer role descriptions and publishing calls for applications to PROJECT-E website
- Development and management of recruitment channels
- Recruitment support, including application review, candidate communications, interviews, and feedback
- Coordination with volunteer managers from each department in PROJECT-E Team International and Team Ethiopia
- Volunteer engagement, including onboarding, account setup, and support throughout volunteership
- Creating and managing corporate relationships for volunteership programs
- A proactive and independent work style, strong communication skills, the ability to collaborate with an international team spread across the globe
- Personal alignment with PROJECT-E’s mission and values
- Interest in long-term engagement with PROJECT-E and the ability to commit 5-10 hours per week
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Advanced knowledge of the English language
- Experience in the INGO sector, human resources, and/or talent management (desired, but not required)
- Experience coordinating corporate volunteering programs is desired
- An opportunity to develop professional skills and practical experience in an international non-governmental organization
- The possibility of making a substantial difference in the lives of 90 young women per year
- The option to volunteer on-site at the hospitality institute in Addis Ababa after getting to know the organization as a web-based volunteer, as well as the possibility of becoming a department head or part of the management board as you grow with the organization
- Bi-annual strategy weekends to connect with other like-minded professionals
To apply for this opening, please click on the "Apply now" button on the right, attach your CV, and complete all of the required fields. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
By submitting an application for any of PROJECT-E's opportunities, you consent to PROJECT-E using the information you provide therein (i.e., your CV, contact details, and application responses) to assess your application and communicate with you accordingly.
PROJECT-E values diversity and encourages applications from all genders, nationalities, backgrounds, and sections of the community.
PROJECT-E Team International