PROJECT-E is looking for highly motivated students, recent graduates or young professionals who are interested in the fields of NGOs, women empowerment and education, to support PE Team International on a web-based bases.
· As a member of PE Team International and depending on your interests and qualifications, you will join one of the departments: Public Relations and Communication, Fundraising, Finance or Talent Management.
· Tasks will vary depending on the department and the project’s needs. Feel free to contact us for more information.
· Willingness to work on a voluntary basis
· High level of proactive and independent work style, communication skills, ability to work in an international team and willingness to go ‘the extra mile'
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
· Advanced knowledge of the English language
· Workload: approximately 5-10 hours per week
· A high level of responsibility and independence
· The possibility of making a substantial difference in the life of 40 women per year and the opportunity to give our project your personal touch
· An inspiring work atmosphere in a young and motivated team
· Practical experience in an international non-governmental organisation
· The option of going to Addis Ababa and working for the project on the ground
· Bi-annual meet up opportunities and a chance to connect with other like-minded professionals
To apply for this opening, please click on the "Apply now" grey button on the right and follow the application process. In your cover letter, please indicate your motivation to volunteer and what you can contribute to PROJECT-E and your available start date. If you have any questions about this opportunity, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The PROJECT-E team consists of about twenty students and young professionals living and working all over Europe and North America. Together, they are managing the European organisation, as well as coordinating and discussing the development of the project in weekly calls. Most importantly, they all work voluntarily.
PE Team International supports the PROJECT-E Hospitality Institute in Addis Ababa, the capital of Ethiopia, where 100 young women from destitute social backgrounds get the yearly chance to pursue a vocational training program in hotel operations. Furthermore, they receive social and financial support. Fourteen local staff members and several international and local volunteers run the project and its daily operations under the supervision of a project manager and a country representative.