PROJECT-E is looking for a passionate Web Administrator Volunteer to support PROJECT-E Team International with its mission to empower women through education.
We are Young, Women-focused, Education- dedicated
PROJECT-E is an International NGO aimed at supporting and empowering the lives of young Ethiopian women, by providing high-quality education through our vocational training program. Our goal is to make a lasting impact by increasing the skillset and knowledge of our students.
PROJECT-E consists of two teams: Team International and Team Ethiopia, working closely together to achieve our goals and mission. Team International consists of around 40 web-based volunteers based around the world situated within 5 key departments: Fundraising, Finance, Public Relations, Talent Management, our elected Management Board and project-based volunteers. Team Ethiopia consists of our local staff members based in Addis where our institute – PROJECT-E Hospitality Institute (PEHI) is based and attended by the students we support.
Due to expansion, we are looking for a self-driven Web Administrator to join our Public Relations Department. You will be joining a friendly and supportive team of web-based volunteers, where you will be responsible for maintenance, revision and design of our PROJECT-E website.
- Revision of website structure and content
- Uploading website content, including blog posts, volunteer advertisements
- Tracking and monitoring of web analytics
- Website updates
- Site optimisations
- Working with content creators, and social media manager regarding scheduling of posts and content related ideas
- Cross-department work, where you will have the opportunity to support our Fundraising Department
- SEO Experience
- WordPress Web administration and design
- Experience of working in public relations (Desirable)
- Experience of working in an International NGO (Desirable)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Applications
- High levels of motivation and organisation
- Interest in a long-term commitment to PROJECT-E with the ability to dedicate 5-10 hours a week to PROJECT-E matters
- Excellent time management skills
- Eagerness to be a part of a team
- An opportunity to gain an in-depth exposure to the operations of an international non-governmental organization.
- The chance to make a difference in the lives of many young women throughout the year.
- The opportunity to volunteer on-site at the hospitality institute in Addis Ababa.
- Personal and professional development by progressing within PROJECT-E, to become a Department Head or part of the Management board as you grow with the organization.
- A chance to participate in our Bi-annual Strategy Weekends where you will connect with other like-minded professionals across the organisation.
- Access to the PROJECT-E Learning Academy which includes over 50 courses, offered from reputable learning providers.
To apply for this opening, please click on the "Apply now" button on the right, attach your CV, and complete all of the required fields. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By applying for any of PROJECT-E opportunities, you allow PROJECT-E to process your information, including your name, email address, any information in your CV and cover letter and any given information to be able to assess your application and communicate with you accordingly.