PROJECT-E is looking for highly motivated students, recent graduates or young professionals who are interested in the fields of NGOs, women empowerment and education, to support PROJECT-E Team Europe in a web-based bases.
· As a member of Team Europe you will join the Public Relations department to take care of
o Maintain PROJECT-E website and make sure it is running properly with no interruptions
o Update WordPress and its plugins in a timely manner
o Work on adding new features to adapt to the needs of PROJECT-E
· Respond to IT inquiries from team members and solve technical issues
· Provide training for team members on new applications and features
· Compilation of the newsletter that is sent out every two months
· Willingness to work on a voluntary basis
· High level of proactive and independent work style, communication skills, ability to work in an international team and willingness to go ‘the extra mile’
· Background in WordPress and MS Office 365, SharePoint administration would be an asset
· A degree in IT and/or Web Applications is desirable, but not required
· Advanced knowledge of the English and German language
· Workload: min. 5 hours per week
· A high level of responsibility and independence
· The possibility of making a substantial difference in the life of 100 women per year and the opportunity to give our project your personal touch
· An inspiring work atmosphere in a young and motivated team
· Practical experience in an international non-governmental organisation
· The option of going to Addis Ababa and working for the project on the ground
· Bi-annual meet up opportunities and a chance to connect with other like-minded professionals
To apply for this opening, please go to the Apply-Now-Button and follow the application process. In your cover letter, please indicate your motivation to volunteer and what you can contribute to PROJECT-E and your available start date. If you have any questions about this opportunity, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
By applying for any of PROJECT-E opportunities, you allow PROJECT-E to process your information, including your name, email address, any information in your CV and cover letter and any given information to be able to assess your application and communicate with you accordingly.
The PROJECT-E team consists of about twenty students and young professionals living and working all over Europe. Together, they are managing the European organisation, as well as coordinating and discussing the development of the project in weekly calls. Most importantly, they all work voluntarily.
Team Europe supports the PROJECT-E Hospitality Institute in Addis Ababa, the capital of Ethiopia, where 100 young women from destitute social backgrounds get the yearly chance to pursue a vocational training program in hotel operations. Furthermore, they receive social and financial support. Fourteen local staff members and several international and local volunteers run the project and its daily operations under the supervision of a project manager and a country representative.